ELL IN RESEARCH
- Ruth Calder's research with Kew 'Shade in Temperate Forest Gardens' see below
- Geraint Jones research at UCL - collecting data on growing conditions around the ELL site
THINK GLOBAL EAT LOCAL and NO DIG
- LoVe Eating Locavore Vegan blog from Gemma Harris, very good read.
- amazing resource from Fife local and vegan menu ideas for the whole year.
- Society for the Prevention of Unnecessary Disturbance of Soil (SPUD)
GARDENING AND MENTAL HEALTH
- Care leaflets for some of our plants
- Great Radio 4 programme about perennial gardening.
- Really interesting perennial veg blog from Anni Kelsey.
- Info about larger scale intensive agroforestry - Bridge Farm (who are actually Primrose Earth Centre) who feature as Case Study 3 which starts on p18 of the Ecological Land Co-op’s excellent report, ‘Small is Successful’ and also a report from the Soil Association: ‘Primrose Organic Centre energy descent and Gaia farming’. (With thanks to Josef Davies-Coates.)
- Watering Wisely poster from Gemma.
Submitted by admin on Wed, 24/10/2012 - 11:32pm